On Tuesday 29 November the Business, Innovation and Skills Committee holds its second evidence session on debt management where the witnesses will be consumer credit providers, commercial debt management advisers and pawnbrokers.
Tuesday 29 November 2011
Committee Room 20, Palace of Westminster
- Peter Crook, Chief Executive, Provident Financial Plc
- John Lamidey MBE, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Finance Association
- Caroline Walton, Corporate Affairs Director, Dollar Financial UK Ltd
- Mark Lyonette, Chief Executive, Association of British Credit Unions Limited (ABCUL)
- Des Milligan, Chief Executive, National Pawnbrokers Association
- John Fairhurst, Managing Director, Payplan
- Richard Wharton, Director, General Secretary and co founder, Debt Managers Standards Association
- Melanie Taylor, Head of Corporate Relations, Gregory Pennington
- Chris Davis, Chief Executive Officer, MoneyPlus Group
- Andrew Smith, Director of Marketing and External Affairs, Debt Resolution Forum
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee Rooms and timings are subject to change.