On Tuesday 27 March the Business, Innovation and Skills Committee holds its fourth evidence session on apprenticeships with witnesses from industry, and Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc and their training provider.
Tuesday 27 March 2012 in Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
At 10.30 am
- Stephen Uden, Head of Skills, Microsoft UK
- Ray Wilson, Director and General Manager, Carillion Training Services
- Justin Owens, HR Manager, Robinson Brothers
- Alex Khan, Managing Director, Education and Training, Babcock International Group
At 11.30 (approx)
- Norman Pickavance, Group HR Director, Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc
- Ged Syddall, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Elmfield Training Ltd
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee Rooms and timings are subject to change.