The Business, Innovation and Skills Committee holds its first evidence session in its inquiry into Adult Literacy and Numeracy.
On Tuesday 11 February 2014 the committee will take evidence in Room 16, Palace of Westminster.
- David Hughes, CEO, the National Institute of Adults Continuing Education (NIACE)
- Helen Casey, Executive Director, the National Research and Development Centre for Adult Literacy and Numeracy
- Judith Norrington, Director of Policy, Research and Regulation, City and Guilds
- Libby Coleman, author Yes, We Can Read
- Tom Wilson, Director, Unionlearn, TUC
- Linda Curtis, volunteer for Read & Grow initiative
- Di Lloyd, Principal, St Vincent College, Out There project
- Jez Langhorn, Senior Vice President, Chief People Officer, McDonald's
- Neil Couling, Director, Benefit Strategy, DWP (Operations Director, Job Centre Plus)