The Business, Innovation and Skills Committee will be holding a one-off evidence on Tuesday 11 June looking at the Government consultation on establishing a statutory code for pub companies and tenants.
Tuesday 11 June, Committee Room 6, Palace of Westminster
- Brigid Simmonds OBE, Chief Executive, British Beer and Pub Association
- Bernard Brindley, Chairman, British Institute of Innkeeping
- Simon Clarke, Independent Pub Confederation
- Kate Nicholls, Strategic Affairs Director, Association of Licensed Multiple Retailers
- Martin Caffrey, Operations Director, Federation of Licensed Victuallers Associations
- Phil Dixon, independent pub adviser
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee Rooms and timings are subject to change.