The House of Commons Administration Committee are holding an oral evidence session on Monday 8 November as part of their inquiry into catering services in the House of Commons.
- Inquiry: Catering services in the House of Commons
On Monday 8 November 2010, In Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster
- Members’ and Peers’ Staff Association (MAPSA).
Image: Parliamentary copyright
- National Union of General and Municipal Workers (GMB).
Committee Membership is as follows:
- Sir Alan Haselhurst MP (Chair) (Conservative, Saffron Walden)
- Geoffrey Clifton-Brown MP (Conservative, The Cotswolds)
- Rosie Cooper MP (Labour, West Lancashire)
- Thomas Docherty MP (Labour, Dunfermline and West Fife)
- Mr Mark Francois MP (Conservative, Rayleigh and Wickford)
- Mrs Siân C. James MP (Labour, Swansea East)
- Mr Kevan Jones MP (Labour, North Durham)
- Mr Tom Harris MP (Labour, Glasgow South)
- Dr Phillip Lee MP (Conservative, Bracknell)
- Nigel Mills MP (Conservative, Amber Valley)
- Tessa Munt MP (Liberal Democrat, Wells)
- Sarah Newton MP (Conservative, Truro and Falmouth)
- Bob Russell MP (Liberal Democrat, Colchester)
- Angela Smith MP (Labour, Penistone and Stocksbridge)
- Mr Shailesh Vara MP (Conservative, North West Cambridgeshire)
- Mike Weatherley MP (Conservative, Hove)