The Parliamentary Art Collection for both the House of Commons and the House of Lords is managed by an on-site team of professional staff.
The team has responsibility for all aspects of its care and management. The Curator’s Office is part of In-House Services in the House of Commons and reports to both the House of Lords and the House of Commons Works of Art Committees.
Team members are:
- Curator: Malcolm Hay
- Deputy Curator: Melanie Unwin
- Assistant Curator: Emma Gormley
- Registrar of Collections: Emily Green
- Collections Care Manager: Caroline Babington
- Collections Information Manager: Therese Crawley
- Administration: Michelle Klein and Susan Reynolds