The Parliamentary Art Collection for both the House of Commons and the House of Lords is managed by an on-site team of professional staff.
The team has responsibility for all aspects of its care and management. The Curator’s Office is part of the Information Services Directorate in the House of Commons and reports to both the House of Lords and the House of Commons Works of Art Committees.
Team members are:
- Curator: Malcolm Hay
- Deputy Curator: Melanie Unwin
- Assistant Curator: Emma Gormley
- Registrar of Collections: Emily Green
- Collections Care Manager: Caroline Babington
- Collections Information Manager: Therese Crawley
- Administration: Michelle Klein and Susan Reynolds