The Parliamentary Art Collection for both the House of Commons and the House of Lords is managed by an on-site team of professional staff.
The team has responsibility for all aspects of the Collection's care and management. The Curator’s Office is part of In-House Services in the House of Commons and reports to both the House of Lords Works of Art Panel and the House of Commons Works of Art Committee.
Team members are:
- Malcolm Hay, Curator of Works of Art
- Emma Gormley, Deputy Curator (secondment cover)
- Emily Green, Collections Registrar
- Caroline Babington, Collections Care Manager
- Sileas Wood, Assistant Curator (secondment cover)
- James Ford, Assistant Curator
- Natasha Walsh, Collections Information Manager (maternity cover)
- Melanie Unwin, Joint Project Manager and Co-Curator for Vote100’s Voice and Vote exhibition
- Mari Takayanagi, Joint Project Manager and Co-Curator for Vote100’s Voice and Vote exhibition
- Michelle Klein and Susan Reynolds, Administration