The Parliamentary Art Collection for both the House of Commons and the House of Lords is managed by an on-site team of professional staff.
The team has responsibility for all aspects of the Collection's care and management. The Curator’s Office is part of In-House Services in the House of Commons and reports to both the House of Lords Works of Art Panel and the House of Commons Works of Art Committee.
Team members are:
- Curator: Malcolm Hay
- Deputy Curator: Emma Gormley (secondment cover)
- Collections Registrar: Emily Green
- Collections Care Manager: Caroline Babington
- Assistant Curator: James Ford
- Collections Information Manager: Natasha Walsh (maternity cover)
- Administration: Michelle Klein and Susan Reynolds